12 hours until game, time for good luck rituals

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
What ever superstitions you have for game day, do them all and do them multiple times today. I think this could be a close one. I hope the guys are 100% focused on dominating the guy accross from them. I really hope we get a good rhythm going early. Got to keep mistakes to a minimum tonight. So go get the jerseys out, make the game day food as always. Here is to hoping we get the years best Funny Maine video tomorrow. Hopefully Daboll has seen his videos, run da ball daball LOL. Good luck to the team, and every keep those fingers crossed. I am not sure I can handle losing in back to back playoffs. ROLL TIDE and see ya here after game, hopefully happy.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't really have any, but my wife does. I am going to wear an Alabama shirt that I got for Christmas. Breaking in a new lucky shirt.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am wearing my away Alabama shirt this morning. I am drinking my Maui coffee in my black Alabama mug. The doo rag will be on my head 5 minutes before kickoff. Hopefully it will not be thrown at the screen at all. I will be drinking my root beer from my frosty mug during the game. I wore my Alabama polo yesterday (I have twice not worn it the day before a game, guess which 2).

I do not eat during a game ever! Every time I do, we lose. I eat before the game. I don't have any tiger to eat, so I will be having wild boar ribs.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don't have any rituals but I will be wearing a new Bama shirt I got from when I was in Tuscaloosa recently. It is one of my favorite long sleeve Bama shirts now.

I got a Bama football door decoration from Etsy that is very cute for Christmas. I have that on our front door/porch area. That is something new for a ritual I guess. Hopefully I can keep it up after January 8th!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
For what it is worth ESPN radio sid the professional bet guys are laying money on Bama to win.These are the guys who make a living betting, hope that is a good sign.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
For what it is worth ESPN radio sid the professional bet guys are laying money on Bama to win.These are the guys who make a living betting, hope that is a good sign.
An even better sign is Galloway, Palmer, and Booger picking Clemson. The three stooges strike again lol.

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
My wife and I have on our Alabama game shirts (even though she and her entire family are Tennessee fans). I have spent 20 years converting her (much to the chagrin of her family).

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
1 Guinness per quarter.
Ah, the heavy package for running downhill - I like it. If you go fast, "The Cream of Manchester," Boddingtons Pub Ale, might be better suited to more scoring.
Heavy package "hit the spot."

Pregame ritual hereabouts did same - goose hunting and bagged "big-enough" game, just like a 'Bama Sugar Bowl victory with the NCG dead-ahead.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.