Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Clemson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Roll Tide! ESPN is salivating over Clemson and Bryant so I am hoping we put a curb stomping on them! Read earlier that our guys are angry, angry!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good morning and Roll Tide! It is going to be a very long day.
Yep, I was hoping to sleep later this morning, but, apparently, when you get old you just wake up early. I may try to squeeze in a nap if these other games aren't any good, but I am looking forward to watching all of these games today.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
roll tide everyone. we are about to get in the car and head back to jawjuh from alabama. after we get home, i plan on sleeping until kickoff as i am on day 10 of a particularly nasty and persistent chest cold.

fwiw, i think the boys make us very proud and happy tonight. especially jalen.

tmv85

All-SEC
Good morning, and ROLL TIDE!

My Christmas break comes to an end tomorrow, and I get to start the new semester with PD on poverty training, beginning at 7:30 in the morning. I’m going to need coffee...lots and lots of STRONG coffee to make it through those 4 hours.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I hope I can watch the game tonight. I might have to start watching on my phone as we are going to have one heck of a time getting out 6 year old to bed at a decent time as Christmas vacation is over after tonight. I really hate late games. RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luckily school doesn’t go back till Wednesday in my county. My kids will have a heck of a time getting up so early on Wednesday.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Roll tide!

I am glad we have football on all day. At least we have something to watch leading up to our game.

Have we ever had the earlier playoff game? Seems that they love putting us in prime time.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I'm like a lot of people on the board glad the game is here. Not nervous yet but it will come. I'm going to say that I believe that Alabama will win this game. Roll Tide!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.