Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Clemson...

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Stepped in a hole, I sprained my ankles all time when I played sports...especially basketball
Thanks - that is not what the original post said - it said that he got hurt stepping off the bus. Still believe that if he was only walking, the sprain cannot be very bad. I expect him to play and play well if he was not running when he turned his ankle.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Thanks - that is not what the original post said - it said that he got hurt stepping off the bus. Still believe that if he was only walking, the sprain cannot be very bad. I expect him to play and play well if he was not running when he turned his ankle.
They said he stepped in a hole getting off the bus; hope he can go.
Need him on the field

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Fake news - it happened 3 days ago. Saban did not mention it when discussing injuries yesterday. He is fine.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't think it's fake, but it's good that he can go....Saban didn't mention it but it's the first we've heard
Yeah, but it was presented as a new injury by ESPN. That is manufacturing news when you do not provide the critical context - that it occurred 3 days ago and he is fine to play today.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Yeah, but it was presented as a new injury by ESPN. That is manufacturing news when you do not provide the critical context - that it occurred 3 days ago and he is fine to play today.
Nah, I really think they were passing on what they knew....I don't think there was any agenda behind it,. They even said they were not sure of his status, they brought it up because they were talking about all of our freak injuries, I didn't think anything bad about the story at all.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Nah, I really think they were passing on what they knew....I don't think there was any agenda behind it,. They even said they were not sure of his status, they brought it up because they were talking about all of our freak injuries, I didn't think anything bad about the story at all.
I did not imply intent - just pointing out the error in their reporting. They were wrong to report something like that without checking into the facts. Seemed like the Alabama reporters knew the deal since they reported the details immediately after this was reported by ESPN. If they knew, or were able to find out that quickly, ESPN must not have even tried to fact check.

Typical media stuff, and why coaches really don't want to talk to them at all.

Roll Tide!

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I think tonight's game will look very similar to the FSU game. It will be extremely physical and not look pretty at times, or most of the time, but we will pull away for a two score win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.