Game Thread: Auburn vs. UCF- Peach Bowl

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Auburn when they call an offense like Stidham is their star player: doodoo butt

Auburn when they call an offense like Kerryon is their star player: competent, tough to stop balanced offense

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
In a normal game, Auburn is moving at warp speed. In this one, they are completely sleep walking on offense which is not who they are. My feeling is that they just don't care. Reminds me so much of the 2009 Sugar Bowl, us against Utah. But moving much slower.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Barn will probably end up winning 48-10, but at least watching them bumble through the first half was fun

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
In a normal game, Auburn is moving at warp speed. In this one, they are completely sleep walking on offense which is not who they are. My feeling is that they just don't care. Reminds me so much of the 2009 Sugar Bowl, us against Utah. But moving much slower.
We didn't lose the Utah Sugar Bowl for lack of trying. We lost it because there were two players on the OL+DL we couldn't afford to lose (Andre Smith and Terrence Cody) and still hope to be competitive in 2008. We lost one of them due to selfishness after the SECCG. We shoulda saw it coming after playing one other game without Andre Smith earlier in the season v. Tulane. Utah just completely exploited our lack of pass rush and inability to handle their best pass rusher who ended up being an NFL player for 4-5 years (so it isn't like they were over-playing their ability).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.