Dissapointed but proud

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
That was one exciting football game. I was pulling for Georgia, but was really surprised they got the win, especially in OT. I thought Baker would carry the overtime. Now, time to pull for the Tide

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
My oldest grandson was injured in Afghanistan and got home four days before his son was born in September. Losing doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. Naw, it still stinks! You know I'm pulling for you guys. I've always felt among friends here.

BOOMER SOONER Roll Tide

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
My oldest grandson was injured in Afghanistan and got home four days before his son was born in September. Losing doesn't hurt as bad as it used to. Naw, it still stinks! You know I'm pulling for you guys. I've always felt among friends here.

BOOMER SOONER Roll Tide
God Bless you and your family. Hugs to your grandson from the Bamanation.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
A game that neither team deserved to lose. Tough to come out on the wrong side of one of those.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

BOOMER SOONER Roll Tide
You are one class act WBS. Riley is a good coach and will take ya'll far.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011

BOOMER SOONER Roll Tide
Having served in a few of those places, it does give perspective. Hope your grandson is on the mend and glad he is able to spend some time with his son.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

BOOMER SOONER Roll Tide
Congratulations on the great-grandson and on his dad’s return. I hate he was injured, but at least he got home in time.

Hope he is recovering well and thanks for his service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Nobody quit. I think I called it, no lead is safe with our defense. Good Luck against Clemson.
That was a good game, you summed it up well, definitely have to be proud of the Sooners, they put up a good fight tonight.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.