The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly..... Clemson Style!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
UGA expended A LOT of emotional and physical energy in that game. They will struggle to not have "jet lag" next Monday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Before that field goal before the half, I honestly thought UGA's coffin had been NAILED shut. Coming back like they did, Coach Smart must have had a great halftime speech.

Also, that FG kicker earned THAT scholarship that Coach Kirby failed to give him last year. So, FG kicking advantage goes to UGA in the upcoming game.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Before that field goal before the half, I honestly thought UGA's coffin had been NAILED shut. Coming back like they did, Coach Smart must have had a great halftime speech.

Also, that FG kicker earned THAT scholarship that Coach Kirby failed to give him last year. So, FG kicking advantage goes to UGA in the upcoming game.
uga made great halftime adjustments. i think ok went into the half thinking they had it in the bag.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
My version had Nick pleading with Daboll to run the ball more. But in reality, I suspect Nick's version had more colorful words.
That didn't look like "pleading" on the part of Coach Saban to me. It looked more like rear-end chewing to me.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
That didn't look like "pleading" on the part of Coach Saban to me. It looked more like rear-end chewing to me.
That's the way I saw it....I watched the ESPN coaches film room airing of the game. They had a field day with that clip. All of the coaches agreed, that was an old fashioned chewing

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
uga made great halftime adjustments. i think ok went into the half thinking they had it in the bag.
Yeah, they went from man defense to a switching zone which made the QB reads much harder and the windows for passing much smaller. That slowed down Mayfield's decision making, giving the defensive from 7 time to get to him. A simple change that totally changed the game.

TUSCALOOSAHONOR

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2014
Slocomb, Al
www.facebook.com
The Best from last night's game was the pick play on the goal line that allowed Bama to score. I laughed and laughed and laughed and then I laughed even more when the announcer called it PI. No one is listening to you bud, not even the refs 😂

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.