Any word on Jennings' injury yet? (update: he's done for the season)

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Last I heard (during the game), it was a "knee injury" and will be evaluated further tomorrow.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: Any word on Jennings' injury yet?

Saw a tweet that said it is a sprain but too early to know status for Monday. Also stated Cotton was unlikely to be able to play.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Hope he can play. I wonder if Dylan will be out for sure too? We really need Jennings. He was great tonight! Wish we had more than 6 days to prepare. Georgia seems healthy.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL

Hope he can play. I wonder if Dylan will be out for sure too? We really need Jennings. He was great tonight! Wish we had more than 6 days to prepare. Georgia seems healthy.
Physically maybe...Mentally... remember they just got done playing a two overtime game out in California.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

I can’t imagine he will play. That looked nasty.
Thankfully, looks can be very deceiving - in both directions. Sometimes a guy just gets up and runs off the field without limping and is out for the year with a torn ACL, another guy gets carted off and returns in the next half. Jennings' injury looked bad, but you just don't know. He played a great game.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn

Thankfully, looks can be very deceiving - in both directions. Sometimes a guy just gets up and runs off the field without limping and is out for the year with a torn ACL, another guy gets carted off and returns in the next half. Jennings' injury looked bad, but you just don't know. He played a great game.
:::::::/
That young man is a warrior. He goes to war for Bama.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This is very true...

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009

I hope he's ready to go. But having Wilson, Lewis and Miller back in the line up was massive. Hand also looked very good.

imaloyalone

Super Moderator
Jan 9, 2005
Northport, AL

Don't think the proper question may be "will he play", but rather "will he play and be at full speed"? A less than 90% of AJ and it's going to hurt us.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

I have never seen this many injuries on a team in my life time. It’s unreal. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

After watching a replay of his injury, I’ll be shocked if he sees the field next Monday night. If something isn’t tore, it is an absolute miracle.

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers

Don't think the proper question may be "will he play", but rather "will he play and be at full speed"? A less than 90% of AJ and it's going to hurt us.
Exactly a player who is not 100% can actually hamper the productivity of the team by giving up a play in a critical situation.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

My only hope is that after the initial sideline evaluation, he didn't seem devastated. Agreed it's unlikely he'll be 100%, but hopefully nothing is torn and he makes an amazing recovery!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.