Big: What's your thoughts on Harbaugh and NFL rumors?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I thought I could get over Harbaugh's sleep-overs with the recruits, but I was watching the last game they played on tv and the commentator explained a particular Michigan player wasn't going to sign with Michigan until a last night sleep over by Harbaugh turned him around.

Normal Michigan fans must be mortified.
That's a bit too 'Pedo State' for me...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm no fan of Harbaugh or Michigan but I would not count this dude out. This was a rebuilding year for them as Michigan’s roster of returning production was the third-lowest in FBS. He is recruiting very solidly and I, for one, am still sore over losing Rashan Gary last year. Below is a link. He is a supreme goob and all but I'm just saying that the man knows success and he is at his alma mater...could make noise next year.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-wolverines-fully-built-jim-harbaugh-now-what
I hope you will understand if I choose to see him as a clown.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I'm no fan of Harbaugh or Michigan but I would not count this dude out. This was a rebuilding year for them as Michigan’s roster of returning production was the third-lowest in FBS. He is recruiting very solidly and I, for one, am still sore over losing Rashan Gary last year. Below is a link. He is a supreme goob and all but I'm just saying that the man knows success and he is at his alma mater...could make noise next year.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-wolverines-fully-built-jim-harbaugh-now-what
He can live on excuses for one more year imho. After that it's put up or shut up.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm a bit surprised Harbaugh's name hasn't come up since McDaniels backed out on the Colts HC position.
The Colts try to act like that goody goody two shoes program that is held back by quarterbacks who refuse to play for them, the cheating patriots, and freak injuries. Point is they wouldn’t be able to play the victim with a hot head at the helm, and it was surprising that they hired McDaniels.

Harbaugh is bengals, bucs, or Seahawks type coach.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Some people keep saying "watch out" for Harbaugh. LOL. So far I have seen nothing to worry about. They only have to beat Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State to go undefeated. But they can't seem to even beat two of them in one season. Color me unimpressed.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Some people keep saying "watch out" for Harbaugh. LOL. So far I have seen nothing to worry about. They only have to beat Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan State to go undefeated. But they can't seem to even beat two of them in one season. Color me unimpressed.

Year 4 is coming up. I think the seat will become a little hotter esp. for the price they are paying him.

CoachInWaiting

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2017
I hope he stays in Ann Arbor. He's Brady Hoke with more job security because of his name and pedigree. Let UM keep wasting money by the boatload.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I thought I could get over Harbaugh's sleep-overs with the recruits, but I was watching the last game they played on tv and the commentator explained a particular Michigan player wasn't going to sign with Michigan until a last night sleep over by Harbaugh turned him around.

Normal Michigan fans must be mortified.
Does Harbaugh let the players be the front spoon or the back spoon?

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I posted this a while back in another thread.

One of my co-workers is a tOSU fan who was born in Meech-a-gin. His comment when I asked about Harbaugh was that they won't let him go because he's bringing in revenue. And a lot of it. And he's good with that.

I personally think the honeymoon will end soon and the divorce proceedings will be expedited.

As someone else posted earlier, they deserve each other.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I hope you will understand if I choose to see him as a clown.
Quit picking on the genius. All that talent, all that tradition, all the sleepovers, and they are solidly the third best team in their conference. Worth every penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
To be fair, tOSU has been loaded for about 6 years, and Michigan under Hoke left the cupboard bare.

If Shea Patterson is eligible then he could make a good run this year and probably beats tOSU and MSU.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
To be fair, tOSU has been loaded for about 6 years, and Michigan under Hoke left the cupboard bare.

If Shea Patterson is eligible then he could make a good run this year and probably beats tOSU and MSU.
Didn't Hoke recruit pretty well at Michigan?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Hoke recruited really well in 2011 and 2012. Harbaugh had some talent when he arrived.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.