Big: What's your thoughts on Harbaugh and NFL rumors?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Looks like one former Michigan player wouldn't mind if he did...

Former Wolverine Amani Toomer compares Jim Harbaugh to Paris Hilton

More and more of the UM alum are coming out of the woodworks to express their disdain about his results ... folks would accept his hi-jinks if they were winning the Big 10. He'll have a good run next year with the QB from Ole Sis coming in. But I'm sure the only way the UM fans will be happy next year if he beats both MSU and OSU. If he losing one of those games and the Big 10, he may be out of there the following year.

Last edited:

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Losing to uscE? He should stick around sucking down that $10 mill a year or whatever he vacuums up. But he'll go back to the pro's I think, if anyone will have him now.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I thought I could get over Harbaugh's sleep-overs with the recruits, but I was watching the last game they played on tv and the commentator explained a particular Michigan player wasn't going to sign with Michigan until a last night sleep over by Harbaugh turned him around.

Normal Michigan fans must be mortified.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I thought I could get over Harbaugh's sleep-overs with the recruits, but I was watching the last game they played on tv and the commentator explained a particular Michigan player wasn't going to sign with Michigan until a last night sleep over by Harbaugh turned him around.

::::::::/
He MAY actually fit better into the NFL. Some coaches do. He did well at Stanford, and when Michigan hired him....I thought he would have won big by now. Let's face it. Michigan recruits well all over the nation. For reasons that I believe must be his own....he has underachieved in Ann Arbor. Just a fact. Also a fact that people in the Big House are sick of it. But I have no idea what he or they will do.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

Yeah, the sleep over thing just seems creepy. I don't even know if I would want the coaches in my house, much less sleeping over. I would think they could talk to my son and me when we visited the campus and sat in their offices.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
My feelings about Harbaugh align with Alabama fans' feelings about Butch Jones - I hope that he stays forever. He is going to beat the teams that he is supposed to beat, but never really pose a threat to the best teams in the B1G. He will go to decent bowl games, and lose a lot of them. By acting like a jerk, he draws the attention away from Meyer's jerkish stuff.

What's not to like? :biggrin:

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
Many Colts fans want him. He had a couple magical seasons here as a player. He recruited and coached Luck at Stanford. I'm sure he's on Irsays's list. The leading candidate though is the special teams coach from KC. The new GM has been with him most of their careers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
My feelings about Harbaugh align with Alabama fans' feelings about Butch Jones - I hope that he stays forever. He is going to beat the teams that he is supposed to beat, but never really pose a threat to the best teams in the B1G. He will go to decent bowl games, and lose a lot of them. By acting like a jerk, he draws the attention away from Meyer's jerkish stuff.

::::::/
I think there are miles between Meyer and Harbaugh. Meyer is way above Harbaugh IMO.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

I posted this to get your take being an OSU fan. I loved the fact they lost to uscE. lol

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'm no fan of Harbaugh or Michigan but I would not count this dude out. This was a rebuilding year for them as Michigan’s roster of returning production was the third-lowest in FBS. He is recruiting very solidly and I, for one, am still sore over losing Rashan Gary last year. Below is a link. He is a supreme goob and all but I'm just saying that the man knows success and he is at his alma mater...could make noise next year.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-wolverines-fully-built-jim-harbaugh-now-what

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.