Link: Tony Brown says Hunter Renfrow’s apology story was ‘complete lie’

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Wasn’t tony in the doghouse last time we won the championship? Or am I thinking of someone else?

This totally has nothing to do with this thread. I was just curious. LOL.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
[FONT=&quot]- Saban said Alabama works really hard to try to keep cornerback Tony Brown's mindset in the right place. He added that the Tide is pleased with the progress Brown has made.[/FONT]
Sounds like he encourages Tony to be who he is... whatever it takes to get him in the right mindset for the game.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/01/what_nick_saban_said_about_geo.html

I have no issue with what Tony said last night. let Tony be Tony...Enjoy him while it lasts.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think some of this motivational stuff gets taken a little too far, at least as far as us fans are concerned. Whatever motivates the players I’m good with, but it doesn’t always need to be talked about in the media beforehand or afterwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmho, but i'm glad he called out their "aw shucks" bs. it's always rubbed me the wrong way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.