Under Armour AA Game and Army AA Game Updates

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Thanks for posting this 91! Looks like the Army AA game has a lot of un-committed targets of ours on the roster. Are any of them scheduled to announce at the game or will it go down to the wire for most of them?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Just a reminder the UA game is tonight on ESPN.
Thanks for the reminder, I will be watching. Players we have signed and targets that are in the game.

Signed

Eyabi Enoma
Quay Walker
Stephon Wynn
Jordan Davis
Xavier Williams
Tommy Brown

Targets

Jacob Copeland
Nicolas Petit-Frere
Justyn Ross
Justin Watkins

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Thanks for the reminder, I will be watching. Players we have signed and targets that are in the game.

Signed

Eyabi Enoma
Quay Walker
Stephon Wynn
Jordan Davis
Xavier Williams
Tommy Brown

Targets

Jacob Copeland
Nicolas Petit-Frere
Justyn Ross
Justin Watkins
It looked like Bama was trending in the right direction for Watkins recently. But I looked on 247 today and several cb's are pointing towards the gators. Crazy how things change with some of these kids from day to day.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
It looked like Bama was trending in the right direction for Watkins recently. But I looked on 247 today and several cb's are pointing towards the gators. Crazy how things change with some of these kids from day to day.
Watkins just dropped us. It’s now UF and LSU. We all know why this trend is continuing among this WR class. I bet we sign 0 WR for this class going forward. smh

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Watkins just dropped us. It’s now UF and LSU. We all know why this trend is continuing among this WR class. I bet we sign 0 WR for this class going forward. smh
we feel still feel good about Waddles and Ross. Watkins " dropped" us because Bama isn't going hard after him with those two I just mentioned.
we will sign a good WR. relax.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
He was legit.
He was woefully underutilized by his HC at Bartram. Guy liked to run a 2QB system. QB he split time with’s ceiling is Jacksonville State or a similar school as a prospect.

It was funny. His stat line was always ultra efficient, something like 10/12 for 125 and a TD with 100 rushing with another TD. Guy could have transferred anywhere and set records, but hung at Bartram. He’ll be a project, but he’s a tremendous get and has been committed for ages.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
what do you think his weight is? Ive seen him look thicker, granted I just saw highlights and nothing up close of him from this game.
I think he is listed at 6' 5" 235 lbs but he looked closer to 225 lbs. Luginbill said last night he is a mix of Tim Williams and Arden Key. Talk about scary.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.