Early Score Predictions for the Alabama vs. Georgia game ?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
38-13. They get up 7-0 and go hysterical. Then we bring them back to reality and turn their tears of joy into tears of sadness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Both teams want to impose their will in the run game. Both will likely struggle to do so in this game, GA has the better quarterback but he's going to be hounded all week with the "Only one true freshman ever won the NC" like Jalen was last year. Jalen isn't a naturally gifted passer and he looked rusty after missing practice with an illness. He's never going to be great but he can be better than he showed against Clemson. I'm confident Hass can step in for Cotton but losing Jennings is a blow. I'm dumbfounded we can't seem to go a game without losing a linebacker.

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Honestly think this game comes down to two questions:

1) Can our depleted LB corps step up one more time like it did against Clemson after losing Jennings to stop Michel and Chubb?
2) Can Jalen make a few more good read and passes than he did last week?

23-13 Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Watched Alabama game again last night with Coach perspective and I plan to watch Georgia tonight, but Something tells me that Georgia will be emotional drained from the game and won't match the energy level.

Alabama 34
Georgia 10

LankyMcAllister

Nov 30, 2017
My way too early prediction is 27-14. Chubb and Michel will have a TD each. Our D is going to force Fromm to make a couple of fatal mistakes and hopefully the offense will capitalize on them. The Tide rolls for #17. Score subject to change of course.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.