Politics: Midterm elections catch-all thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
https://yellowhammernews.com/hoyt-h...al-heroes-in-the-military-law-enforcement-do/

Photo of Tubby with his arm around the snowflake traumatized by a balloon.

The ballon guy said a bunch of cops and military people have contacted him to thank him for what he did.

The cops who called to support him should be fired. I don’t want a cop out there who might support someone who destroys my personal property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: seebell

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Sarah Sanders is considering running for governor of Arkansas in 2022.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Sarah Sanders is considering running for governor of Arkansas in 2022.

according to the fluff piece interview excerpts i read, it apparently really bothers her that people call her a liar. if there was only a way she could avoid that.

the trash doesn't fall far from the can

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
A float in the Opelika Christmas parade featured a group of drag queens dressed like Mrs. Claus. Tubby was not amused.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I just saw that AOC has 12 people running against her in the primary.

What will all those snowflakes suffering from AOC Derangement Syndrome do if she loses? At least I won’t have to see those memes about her on Facebook anymore. I have never seen so many people freak out over a first term Congressman before.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I just saw that AOC has 12 people running against her in the primary.

What will all those snowflakes suffering from AOC Derangement Syndrome do if she loses? At least I won’t have to see those memes about her on Facebook anymore. I have never seen so many people freak out over a first term Congressman before.
To here credit, she is doing what she promised that she would do if elected. I don't agree with her politics, but she seems to have integrity.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Mo Brooks fends off a primary challenge to win another term as he will be unopposed in November. Probably a bad year to primary him as the Democrats were busy voting for president.

The Tubby/Sessions runoff will be nasty.

Some woman who used a blowtorch in her ad in the Montgomery district finished third. She had a dream of forming a conservative “squad” to take on AOC’s group. I am glad that failed because I could see that being a national joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.