Arizona Fires Rich Rod

InsaneMustang

1st Team
Jul 30, 2001
He's been average, or slightly below, out there for a while. Probably best for both parties, although I'm not taking into account whatever else is being said/happened.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Considering the timing of Rodriguez's firing Arizona may not find many available HC candidates unless a sitting HC wants to jump to a higher profile program.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Considering the timing of Rodriguez's firing Arizona may not find many available HC candidates unless a sitting HC wants to jump to a higher profile program.
If I were Gus, I would entertain an offer and see if the barn would give me 9 million a year to stay lol.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Melding three threads together, what if Les where to convince the Sun Devils to hire him with Hugh Freeze as this OC?

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I’m betting on either Sumlin or Miles. I bet they would love to get Lane but with his “proclivities” they would be juggling live hand grenades all the time. If RR was fired for just about any other reason they would’ve already had the presser introducing CLK. In fact, the sexual harassment culture that has exploded all over the place may limit CLK’s for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.