UCF Knights - The People's Champion (National Championship Parade)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Well they did knock off the reigning people’s champion who has been reigning since 2004 [emoji23]. So after ending the barn’s dynasty they deserve at least a parade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Aww, UCF is giving themselves a "participation trophy" of sorts with that parade. Good them. They can enjoy that parade while Bama or Georgia holds up the real championship trophy.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wish UCF would have made the playoffs so Bama could have showed them what real football looks like.

They wouldn't stay within 3TDs of Bama, UGA, or OU.

And for the record, I grew up in Orlando and contemplated attending / playing at UCF. I like the school, I like what they're working to build. But playing that weak of a schedule then claiming a NC is BSu level ridiculous.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I say let them have their fun. Considering they were winless a couple years ago, those players definitely deserve the fun and recognition.

No one will seriously ever think they could compete with the 4 playoff teams. This is just something for the media to talk about. 15 mins of fame.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I say let them have their fun. Considering they were winless a couple years ago, those players definitely deserve the fun and recognition.

No one will seriously ever think they could compete with the 4 playoff teams. This is just something for the media to talk about. 15 mins of fame.
Yeah, my BiL work for UCF (Cocoa campus) and he said that most UCF fans there are just happy to end the season undefeated. He doesn't know anyone at UCF (on the staff) that believes that they would have won the CFPNC. But the students are different. They believe that UCF could have won it all.

Fans are crazy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.