sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Calvin didn't want to talk about that after the game Monday night. I'm pretty sure there will be a story on them, probably through ESPN or al.com. I think that's real cool... both made the right decisions.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
How many times has Calvin Ridley been tackled inside the 5 yard line after a long reception? Seems like he has missed getting in on a number of occasions including a catch vs Clemson this week.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
How many times has Calvin Ridley been tackled inside the 5 yard line after a long reception? Seems like he has missed getting in on a number of occasions including a catch vs Clemson this week.

reminds of Damien Harris in 2016 when it looks as if he was to going score a TD on a long run only to be caught from behind.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Honestly, not much of a story here. Riley Ridley after a promising Freshman campaign has been a bust this year. He's got the talent, but isn't currently living up to his potential. He's had some off field issues as well.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Honestly, not much of a story here. Riley Ridley after a promising Freshman campaign has been a bust this year. He's got the talent, but isn't currently living up to his potential. He's had some off field issues as well.
my post is about 2 brothers facing off in the NC. I'm sure their parents are very proud of both of their son's achievements despite what you said.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.