Hugh Freeze speaks

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I just hope he don't land at LSU. With the talent there, they could become dangerous.
How this man came away with literally no sanctions against him is a mystery to me. Not sure about Pruitt, but I think Orgeron would hire him in a heartbeat. Because he beat Bama. All those things people say are just that to O.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
After listening and hearing the calls following, I have to wonder about the sanity of the "average" person who listens to Clay Travis.
Tlay Cravis (don't even give him the pleasure of popping up in a Google search) is a step below the scum of the earth. He's gone full shock jock, but in the most contemptible way. He's completely disrespectful, arrogant, and tries to make the most incendiary comments possible every time he opens his pie hole. He feeds on inciting the most negative reactions.

I will say this - it HAS to be a shtick for the internet/TV. He plays Billy Bad-Youknowwhat online, but if he said a fraction of what he does online to peoples' faces, he would have long since had his teeth knocked in. Actually, cowards like that hide behind "free speech" on social media and then beg somebody to touch them so they can sue...

I'll be glad when he fades into obscurity, to say the least.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I believe all SEC schools would be dissuaded from hiring him.
Don't wish HF ill will really. But for him to have gotten something other than public scorn? Not sure what the ncaa thinking was there. But again...I wish HF no ill, but I thought he was lying from the getgo. That was verified in the end.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The NCAA made it pretty clear that after five years of investigation, there wasn't much at all tied directly to Freeze.

IOW, it's not like hiring Bruce Pearl.

I suspect someone will take a 'risk' on Freeze and will be very happy when all is said and done.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I'm no fan of Freeze.
When he was exposed and sent packing, I was happy.
I will say that Coach Freeze had some of the best players
THAT MONEY COULD BUY...
;)

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm no fan of Freeze.
When he was exposed and sent packing, I was happy.
I will say that Coach Freeze had some of the best players
THAT MONEY COULD BUY...
;)
Just remember - even his recruiting class of 2013 - the one that turned all the heads - ended up being about 4th in the SEC.

He beat Bama - twice - with a inferior (even if bought and paid for) players.

Freeze might be a dirtbag, and he might not be - but there's no question he can coach football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.