Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia (National Championship Game)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
My pick is 28-24.
We bring home another National Championship.
Later...
President Trump will say...
Coach Saban 'Made Alabama Great Again'...
(Well he could say it...)

If a trip to the White House, and a play on words is too political. Please delete my post.
Thanks, and Roll Tide Roll.

(And as always... S.N.A.S.S.)

Last edited:

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Georgia has all the pressure in this game. Playing for the hometown. Shot at a title first time in 30+ years. First time for any of the guys on the roster playing in a game of this magnitude. Despite his experience as an assistant, this is Kirby's first go in title game as a HC. Freshman QB on the big stage.

I think Georgia comes out tight - plays not to lose - and we get up 2 scores early. They'll settle down a bit as the game goes on, but those score will be all we need.

Bama - 24
UGA - 10

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Whew......both of these teams are loaded with talent......loaded!

You can talk about defense first.....I give Bama the edge but Georgia has a lot of talent and they will be very nasty!

On offense.....I like the dual threat capability of Bama over the pro-style of Georgia. But then you throw in Jake's skill set at passing and Georgia's two backs Chubb and Michel and that's a lot of offense right there!

To my way of thinking......it will boil down to which of the 2 QB's can get it done on offense the most.

Like I said...I really like Jalen's dual threat capabilities so I have to give Bama the nod based primarily on that aspect.

My prediction:

*Bama rolls....24-17!

*when you post this late in the thread you KNOW others will have that same exact score prediction...lol!

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
Whew......both of these teams are loaded with talent......loaded!

You can talk about defense first.....I give Bama the edge but Georgia has a lot of talent and they will be very nasty!

On offense.....I like the dual threat capability of Bama over the pro-style of Georgia. But then you throw in Jake's skill set at passing and Georgia's two backs Chubb and Michel and that's a lot of offense right there!

To my way of thinking......it will boil down to which of the 2 QB's can get it done on offense the most.

Like I said...I really like Jalen's dual threat capabilities so I have to give Bama the nod based primarily on that aspect.

My prediction:

*Bama rolls....24-17!

*when you post this late in the thread you KNOW others will have that same exact score prediction...lol!
I said it earlier in this thread. I keep thinking about how we struggled with CKS as our DC to stop the running QB's, which we didn't have at the time, and now we do. As much as I(and others) gripe about JH running too much, it may help us in this case. Though, to be fair, I haven't watched any footage of how UGA has handled these types since Smart has taken over.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
All these predictions for 18 points. It would be hard to score 18 points.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.