Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia (National Championship Game)

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It’s that time again. The game is 5 days away, and I for one can’t wait. I think Georgia will put up a few more points than Clemson did, but I think our defense comes out on fire again.

Bama wins 27-17

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
27-17 seems about right but we may to score more if our defense starts having issues after all the injuries. We need guys to step up. Also, can Hurts handle their defense better than he did Clemson ? Lots of angles in this game. Plus, Georgia will be emotionally fired up because the game is in Atlanta, it's their first national championship appearance in 38 years and the Kirby angle. Very nervous about this one.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
27-17 seems about right but we may to score more if our defense starts having issues after all the injuries. We need guys to step up. Also, can Hurts handle their defense better than he did Clemson ? Lots of angles in this game. Plus, Georgia will be emotionally fired up because the game is in Atlanta, it's their first national championship appearance in 38 years and the Kirby angle. Very nervous about this one.
i think their hyped emotions coming into the game are going to play to our advantage.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Since, IIRC, you thought we'd get whipped by Clemson I'd be worried if you weren't nervous about this one.
:)

I'm going with an old standby:
Bama 55
Georgia 0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Since, IIRC, you thought we'd get whipped by Clemson I'd be worried if you weren't nervous about this one.
:)

I'm going with an old standby:
Bama 55
Georgia 0

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I was being sarcastic when I said that regarding Clemson. I am very nervous about this game.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Bama 31 Georgia 14. Another convincing victory for the good guys.

We have great success running the ball and Hurts connects on some timely passes. We haven’t played a complete game yet so this one will be out best of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I wish there was one more day to prep to account for the travel day for both teams, but I imagine the coaches started prepping for each playoff team after Dec. 4.

BAMA 24
UGA 21

It will be a tough game for both teams on offense and defense. Whoever has the least turnovers and penalities and best field position will win. I sure hope that is us. RTR!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I love this match-up!!

It will feel like an old Saban vs Miles ALA/LSU game with 2 Titans throwing body blows all game. We have a strong track record in heavyweight slugfests like this.

Alabama 34
Georgia 17

Roll Tide!!

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Well after a good tight rolled up newspaper spanking, and a little nosed rubbed in the pee, I think we may have these Puppies housebroken. I see a real close game.
All scoring on the ground game. My take

Bama 13
Tick Toters 7

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I feel pretty good about this game. I thank UGA for taking care of Oklahoma. I honestly would feel more nervous about them.

Bama wins it’s 17th National Championship and NationalTitles16 will have to change his screen name. ;)

28-10

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.