Link: President Trump will be attending the NC Game

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'm glad i live close to work. Monday afternoon rush hour is going to be horrible. i would suggest marta for those coming to the game.

RobK

All-SEC
Aug 27, 2004
Holts Summit, MO
knodell.blog-city.com
I've been around a few presidential appearances before, and I can only imagine what it will do to the already-gridlocked Atlanta traffic when they have to shut down highways and intersection between whichever airport he lands at and the stadium. Arrive early and consider public transit!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I've been around a few presidential appearances before, and I can only imagine what it will do to the already-gridlocked Atlanta traffic when they have to shut down highways and intersection between whichever airport he lands at and the stadium. Arrive early and consider public transit!
atlanta traffic is completely dysfunctional on a good day

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I am taking Uber to the game with a friend. I have not taken Uber before but now I guess we will have to leave even sooner due to traffic and extra security.

My friend has 2 suite tickets that work gave her, so I am fortunate to use one of them. I think we will be on the UGA side, so it will be interesting. I will be in my BAMA shirt. RTR! I am nervous about the game, so I will take plenty of Tums and Pepto with me. :)

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Hate it for the people going to the game. Wonder who is getting bumped so he can attend? I think he should just stay at home and not create problems for that many people.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Hate it for the people going to the game. Wonder who is getting bumped so he can attend? I think he should just stay at home and not create problems for that many people.
He'll probably be in Blanks suite. When they show them on TV the seats are never all taken up anyway.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
He'll probably be in Blanks suite. When they show them on TV the seats are never all taken up anyway.
Agree. Hopefully for the folks going Trump arrives about 6 hours early and leaves about 2 after the game is over! I wonder if he will visit the winning team? It would be like him to do so...

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Agree. Hopefully for the folks going Trump arrives about 6 hours early and leaves about 2 after the game is over! I wonder if he will visit the winning team? It would be like him to do so...
I could definitely see him leaving 2 hours early. However I do not think he is a considerate enough human being to show up 6 hours early just to make traffic more manageable.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.