Link: President Trump will be attending the NC Game

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Goodness, I cannot imagine the traffic and security for this game. SMH, if I had tix I'd be selling them.
And it is going to be raining too. If you think the traffic sounds bad just with the president and all those people going to the game, now add rain to this disaster waiting to happen.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I got some co-workers that are talking about not even coming in Monday or leaving after lunch, just to avoid the nightmare that traffic will be. Some have to go that direction just to get home. They wish he would pick another game to attend. I am so glad I only live 1 mile from the office, so I don’t have to deal with any of that.
Plus, you have the option of riding your bike to the office! :cool:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
So they are telling students to pick up tickets before 2pm ct, and be seated or in the area ASAP after the stadium opens. So I think it’s safe to assume Trumps security team will be there around 3-4 inspecting and he will be there 6ish.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Between how close this is to both fanbases, and the President coming in...

I don't envy anyone trying to drive that. Probably a good idea to sleep within walking distance.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I realize the secret service will do a lot of preliminary work at the stadium, but couldn't he land AF1 at any airport and helicopter in and out of the stadium?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Local TV just warned against taking the northern route Monday over the mountains from HSV to ATL. Saying to go through BHM...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.