SJW’s coming after football?

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN

For older people like myself, SJW is short for Social Justice Warrior. SJW’s go around
trying to right perceived wrongs against themselves and others. They see their
quest as noble and sticking up for the voiceless. Mostly their causes revolve
around what they think is fair, not what is right or best for others. Such as:

· It’s not fair Hillary lost, we deserve a woman president!

· Corporations shouldn’t make so much money when others live in poverty!

· The policemen didn’t have to shoot that man who was trying to kill them!

· Student loans take too long to pay back, higher education should be free!

· Removing dead people’s names from the voting rolls would intimidate others not to vote!

· It’s not fair Jimmy Johnson wins all those NASCAR races!

And finally, it’s not fair Alabama always gets to the playoffs regardless. One well known
Bama hater and Sports writer said the “system was rigged”. My point here is how
much longer before the SJW’s really set their sights on us and begin to demand
that some changes be made. What those changes are who knows, but they will not
be positive changes for us.

Maybe it will like the NFL draft where the better teams get the later picks. If you win theNC, then you can’t sign any 5 star recruits, or maybe a reduction in scholarships.It’s scary what some people will do in the name of fairness. I hope I am wrong, but we need to be ready for more whiners and crybabies regardless of what happens Monday.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Well, a few thoughts:
1) Danny Kanell is a moron and far from a social justice warrior. No one cares if he thinks the system is “rigged.” Just ignore and move on.
2) There have been several rule changes especially in recruiting (i.e., bump rule) to affect Saban’s efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014

For older people like myself, SJW is short for Social Justice Warrior. SJW’s go around

· Removing dead people’s names from the voting rolls would intimidate others not to vote!

And finally, it’s not fair Alabama always gets to the playoffs regardless. One well known

Maybe it will like the NFL draft where the better teams get the later picks. If you win theNC, then you can’t sign any 5 star recruits, or maybe a reduction in scholarships.It’s scary what some people will do in the name of fairness. I hope I am wrong, but we need to be ready for more whiners and crybabies regardless of what happens Monday.

Read a column on USA today saying an all sec national championship, along with the fact that even when the SEC loses the other south eastern conference (ACC) seems to win the game was bad for college football. Apparently geography matters more than actually deserving to be in.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
exhibit A why these types arent taken seriously and are part of the problem. also, hello NS board

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
A SJW needs to come after you if you thought this would make it on the football board.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Yes, hello NS board.

You should know the rule after a full year: NO politics on the main board.

The president attending is news and will likely get moved here soon if the usual occurs.
It wasn't looking good when I glanced earlier. Some folks just don't know how to tiptoe.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
For older people like myself, SJW is short for Social Justice Warrior. SJW’s go around trying to right perceived wrongs against themselves and others.
What amuses (tm) me is that for younger people like myself, FNJW is short for Fox News Justice Warrior. FNJW's go around trying to right perceived wrongs against themselves and others and think they're somehow different/better than the accursed SJW's because their causes are different even though they often get just as whiny and hysterical about them. Different package, same "my way or the highway mentality."

Both extreme SJW's and extreme FNJW's need a good spanking and to be forced to act like adults.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
What amuses (tm) me is that for younger people like myself, FNJW is short for Fox News Justice Warrior. FNJW's go around trying to right perceived wrongs against themselves and others and think they're somehow different/better than the accursed SJW's because their causes are different even though they often get just as whiny and hysterical about them. Different package, same "my way or the highway mentality."

Both extreme SJW's and extreme FNJW's need a good spanking and to be forced to act like adults.
What you are describing is intelligent conversation between rational adults. That offends me.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.