TV Teddy Valentine Did a Masterful Job in the UNC-FSU Game - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: TV Teddy Valentine Did a Masterful Job in the UNC-FSU Game

Quote Originally Posted by CB4 View Post
    This quote tells you all you need to know about TV Teddy:

“I think I’ve had a stellar career, and I think it’s time to get ready to walk away.”

Humility at its finest. There will tears on my pillow the next morning we he finally does retire....not.

Maybe Teddy and Shows can get matching rocking chairs at Del Boca Vista’s Home for Retired Basketball Officials. They can rock away while telling each other how “stellar” they were.

I’m sure the resident physical therapists will stay busy though. Both will be making frequent visits because of the shoulder dislocations they suffer from “patting themselves on the back” so often.
    Teddy already has shoulder issues from years of treating charge calls like his opportunity to put on an Oscar winning performance.
    Last edited by AUDub; March 13th, 2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Just a barner.

My wife asked me the other day: "Are you even listening to me?"

Which is a really weird way to start a conversation.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team

Little known fact: Valentine and Shows are both alumni of the Eric Gregg Officiating Academy. Other graduates include the entire roster of referees in WWE.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

I saw a Tweet where Jay Bilas is defending him. Bilas just seems out of touch with reality on this issue and many others.

BamaNation First Team RammaJamma10's Avatar

I've always had a problem with the set up of now the NCAA goes about officials. They have zero accountability for anything on the court. Let's see if the shot goes in, and if not I will call a foul. Well, I didn't call the foul, but the ball went off the offensive player. I'll just give them the ball out of bounds to make up for not calling the foul. Oh I missed a call and the coach is yelling at me? Let's give them a T for trying to show me up. Oh, the coach is at the podium after a loss and talking about 3 blatant missed calls I made, and has review to back up his case? The NCAA has my back and will fine or penalize the coach/school for talking about me negatively. No one is hitting my pocket book for missing a call! What a dream job- whatever I say goes no matter what!