A Couple of New Wrinkles for UGA ?

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
So I figure Saban is way more familiar with Kirby’s mindset on formations and what he likes to do in certain down/distance situations from being with him in meetings for so many years. Kirby has what we do on film only.
:conf3::confused: Are you actually suggesting Kirby isn't familiar with Bama's tendencies on both offense and defense and that he will only be relying on video tape???

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I’m suggesting that Kirby isn’t familiar with how Pruitt thinks as a DC.
:conf3::confused: Are you actually suggesting Kirby isn't familiar with Bama's tendencies on both offense and defense and that he will only be relying on video tape???

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think it's possible. I fully expect Georgia to do some new things for that exact same reason. It's one reason I brought up Tua playing.
Put Tua in at RB. Have Hurts toss the ball back to Tua. Tua then throws a bomb to #3 or #4 or #11 or throws a pass to #2. Also place Payne in as a HB to block for Tua so that he has time to get rid of the ball.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Hopefully the person in charge of the laundry has been well trained by now and doesn't leave any wrinkles.

Don't want our boys looking disheveled.

Oh wait, is this not

fans.com?

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Hopefully the person in charge of the laundry has been well trained by now and doesn't leave any wrinkles.

Don't want our boys looking disheveled.

Oh wait, is this not

fans.com?

Why? Why? Why wasn't that Tide spelled out in CRIMSON instead of blue?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm sure Coach Saban is looking on TideFans for new ideas regarding possible play calls. When he was chewing on the OC, I'm sure it was about using something creative in play calling from this site.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.