A Couple of New Wrinkles for UGA ?

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Maybe we'll throw it to the TE. That would catch everyone by surprise.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Maybe in the 2nd half we will start running some Lane Kiffin plays to catch Kirby off guard. The team had time to practice them over the break . I just hope we do some creative things. Oklahoma had some good play calls in the first half .

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
We may see some changes in formations a tweak in design based off similar formations but I would be surprised at any totally new schemes or trick plays

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
I'll never understand what the obsession is with two QB's or HB's in the backfield at the same time is. Only one can throw it or run it at a time and you're taking away a player from another position who could actually assist in the play. Also, you're tiring a guy out just to act as basically a decoy. Anyway, that's how I once heard a coach explain it.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Georgia is going to come into the game with a general plan to make Jalen pass.
We need to exploit that expectation.

Georgia is about on a par with us as a running team.
Pass plays to different people would be nice. Riddley will likely be covered like wallpaper on a wall. I'd hate to think of using him as a Decoy, but if it increases the chances of one of our other guys getting open...

If we ever have a great game called by our OC, let it be this one.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Been looking for this a few games ago!! Maybe it is time!!! ;)
That would be great to have that play. We need a 2 RB set out there more also. He needs to run some Lane Kiffin plays, and also utilize the tight end more. I am afraid if we are too predictable, it will be a long night, especially if Jalen struggles passing.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Come on Lanky, TF ain’t that type of site.

Back on topic though,

Jalen in the backfield could happen due to injuries and it could work because he can run like another RB. You can’t just assume he’d pass if that formation occurred.

I feel CNS will let the game progress to see if wrinkles are even needed in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.