Feb 3, 2011
Re: 5* CB Patrick Surtain

I hope he rolls with the Tide!
With Saban's coaching he can be an All-American

UAllday

3rd Team
Jan 17, 2018

My favorite thing here is CNS interviewed him for DB coach...he has been the one coaching Jr up. Playing and coaching are totally different so CNS sees some level of competence to coach.
Immediate impact player.
Just hope we land him.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

My favorite thing here is CNS interviewed him for DB coach...he has been the one coaching Jr up. Playing and coaching are totally different so CNS sees some level of competence to coach.
Immediate impact player.
Just hope we land him.
I think it's significant and not much will be said about it, but CNS interviewed his dad, but didn't hire him.

Hope we land the kid and if we do, it'll just show that CNS does it the right way.

Hail_Saban

Jan 21, 2018

I think it's significant and not much will be said about it, but CNS interviewed his dad, but didn't hire him.

Hope we land the kid and if we do, it'll just show that CNS does it the right way.
We are losing a lot of DBs. With the recent success of minkah and Harrison it should be a no brainer to come here. Saban is a DB coach by trade and takes pride in teaching techniques. This is as good a time as any to come to Bama as a highly rated DB

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

We are losing a lot of DBs. With the recent success of minkah and Harrison it should be a no brainer to come here. Saban is a DB coach by trade and takes pride in teaching techniques. This is as good a time as any to come to Bama as a highly rated DB
To me, it's always a good time to come here. We are competing every year for a title and have some of the best coaching possible...but we are also competing against some very good recruiters, and they can tell a recruit exactly what they want or don't want to here in whatever circumstance that may be.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

Saban interviews dad for a spot on the staff.

Saban goes another direction.

Son signs with Alabama / Saban anyway.

Hope it happens. But I'm not holding my breath.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Saban interviews dad for a spot on the staff.

Saban goes another direction.

Son signs with Alabama / Saban anyway.

Hope it happens. But I'm not holding my breath.
The dad knows where the best coaching is gonna come from. Lack of stability at Lsu is also a concern

Hail_Saban

Jan 21, 2018

To me, it's always a good time to come here. We are competing every year for a title and have some of the best coaching possible...but we are also competing against some very good recruiters, and they can tell a recruit exactly what they want or don't want to here in whatever circumstance that may be.

This is true.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

when you have the GOAT as your head coach and who happens to know a thing or so about the secondary, pfff its a no brainer man!
Lsu boards and moderators have become increasingly worried, though all of their crystal balls have him to lsu (surprisingly) I think Saban steals this one away. Some national analysts have since removed their crystal ball predictions that previously had him going to lsu as well

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Lsu boards and moderators have become increasingly worried, though all of their crystal balls have him to lsu (surprisingly) I think Saban steals this one away. Some national analysts have since removed their crystal ball predictions that previously had him going to lsu as well
we'll know soon enough, but most of these mods and " experts" for the most part are lazy and go with what's trending without any real research or new/updated information of their own. Tim Watts and BOL staff are undoubtedly the best in the business. they don't CB any player without absolute certainty based on everything they gathered over the course of a prospect's recruitment. lastly, some mods unfortunately are homers and are afraid to upset their paying subscribers but ultimately its going to bite you in the you know what when you start to lose your credibility.

jme

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 1, 2018

Corey Raymond expected to be named OSU defense coordinator

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.