CFN: Alabama vs. Georgia: CFP National Championship Prediction, Game Preview

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i was out and about town yesterday visiting the doc and running errands. wearing my bama sweatshirt, of course. at the doc office and the grocery store, i did not see one person wearing uga gear, no car flags. it's sort of weird how quiet it is, at least on the southside.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
i was out and about town yesterday visiting the doc and running errands. wearing my bama sweatshirt, of course. at the doc office and the grocery store, i did not see one person wearing uga gear, no car flags. it's sort of weird how quiet it is, at least on the southside.
My clemson friends are already saying on Facebook that they are cheering for Georgia.

The Governor of Georgia declared today UGA Football Friday. We are about to run errands, eat out, etc today also. It will be interesting to see how many people are wearing Georgia shirts. I’ll be wearing BAMA!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
My clemson friends are already saying on Facebook that they are cheering for Georgia.

The Governor of Georgia declared today UGA Football Friday. We are about to run errands, eat out, etc today also. It will be interesting to see how many people are wearing Georgia shirts. I’ll be wearing BAMA!
i'm just a little surprised at how little "buzz" i'm seeing about the game here. the concept of bama and georgia playing for the national championship in atlanta is nuts.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

Lsmith9523

Oct 20, 2013
Covington, GA

I am sporting my Bama gear today here in Conyers/Covington Ga. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.