Barrett Sallee (Said Something Stupid About Alabama & I Want to Voice My Displeasure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Re: Barrett Sallee (Said Something Stupid About Alabama & I Want to Voice My Displeas

I'm trying to figure out how he got to his current position at all. The guy was a glorified blogger working for Bleacher Report three years ago. Now he's a national pundit on CBS Sports and has other platforms ? Something just dosen't add up.
Exhibit I: an 8-page thread on his guess at the outcome of a game.

Edit: make that 9.

Last edited:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Re: Barrett Sallee (Said Something Stupid About Alabama & I Want to Voice My Displeas

That's not how it is done.....................

There, that is how us old coots handle stuff like that.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

I had never even heard of this guy before I saw this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

If you don't like what I'm saying, ignore it. Otherwise, get off my back.
Need to tread carefully here, CrimsonEyeshade he might decide to leave me and live rent free in your mind. :rolleye2:

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

:biggrin:
Need to tread carefully here, CrimsonEyeshade he might decide to leave me and live rent free in your mind. :rolleye2:
Not sure there’s room for BamaMan AND his enemies’ list, bud.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Can we please back off from the personal stuff, maybe just for one thread, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.