Alabama senior class has the Bama record for total wins(football)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
That's absolutely awesome! When I was in school an 11 win season would get you a national championship. These days it gets you a bowl bid or if you're lucky and good a playoff bid.

Congratulations and a heartfelt thank you to the seniors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
With the ability to play 15 games in a season because of playoff I expect a team that visits the playoffs consistently to break that record in a few years. I wonder who that might be?

tidegrandpa

All-American
But it's officially a Bama record:) until another school takes it
Kirby quote says a lot, and he should know.

ATLANTA -- On the eve of the College Football Playoff National Championship Presented by AT&T, Georgia coach Kirby Smart reflected on his time under Nick Saban at Alabama and what he learned from the five-time champion coach.
Smart argued that what Saban has done since taking over the program in 2007 -- winning four national titles and five SEC championships -- is "taken for granted."

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
And becomes only the third FBS one to win 12 or more games in all 4 years. The other two are Boise State (2008-2011) and tOSU (2012-2015). A win over the barn or OU in 2013 would have given Bama an unprecedented SEVEN consecutive 12 or more win seasons.

Edit: Bama now does have seven consecutive 11 or more win seasons. The barn has six 11 or more win seasons, total, in their entire history.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wanted to bring this thread back as this year's senior class has improved upon the record set by last year's team by a significant margin. Their record:

14-1, 14-1, 13-1, 13-0 (so far). No matter what happens from here, they will be the most winning team in NCAA history, and have the best win percentage in NCAA history.

54-3, with 2 more wins on the way. 54 wins in 4 seasons. That is absolutely insane. Finish and they are 56-3 with 3 championships.

The Tide is high.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.