Texas A&M reporter missing

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
it is a bizarre story. I assumed the worst, glad I was wrong but now wonder what the heck happened
Found under an over pass, wonder if she's missing a kidney? I'm beyond thrilled she's safe, but you're right in that this opens up a whole new bag of questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
If it was Ambien I would not be remotely surprised. There have been a ton of weird reports from its use like sleep-driving, etc. My mom would get up in the night and do weird stuff because of it as well. Finally got off of it thankfully.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
If it was Ambien I would not be remotely surprised. There have been a ton of weird reports from its use like sleep-driving, etc. My mom would get up in the night and do weird stuff because of it as well. Finally got off of it thankfully.
My wife repainted a room one night while on ambien. Fortunately she liked the color she chosen. Unfortunately, she never would take out the trash or wash the car or mow the grass while on ambien.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.