Gus Malzahn just said Jalen Hurts is the scariest thing about Alabama’s Offense

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
The ESPN Coaches break-down just talked about Jalen. They agree he is the big advantage in tonights game. His ability to run like a RB makes it very difficult for a defense. When it's a QB run the offense has an additional blocker that the defense has to contend with. His ability to pull the ball on a pass play and make something happens will be a difference maker in this game. I hope he has the best game of his career tonight. Roll Tide.
Our mush rush was perfected with Kirby here, what makes you think Jalen is any different than a faster Tebow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Anyone want to rethink their posts after that first half? Just curious
I was hoping he would have showed out but unfortunately he wasn't able to get it done. Tua did his thing for real. Said it once and will keep saying it ... the Tua was unreal! Jalen did what he needed to do to help get this team to this point so my hats off to both of them and the team. The present is very bright for our program so hoping both of these guys stay on and continue to help build a championship program and keep growing individually.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.