Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
A discussion board bares no responsibility for the teams performance
I'm not implying at all we are responsible. But coaches can't live in a vacuum either. The fact it was a discussion and is now to such a degree. You have to send a message.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Winnable game still. Could EASILY be 21-0 right now.

Gotta find a passing game because ANY defense can shut down a 1 dimensional offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
I go back to my concerns in the other thread on the QB. If you can't be balanced then the defense will take chances and shut down your running game. We need to execute pass plays to keep the defense honest and move the chains. Jalen is not able to do that. We need to put Tua in the game and call the game with the intent of putting some hurt on the defense with a passing game. That will open up the run as well. The OC is calling for passes and Jalen is not executing. No way their defense is covering every one of our receivers.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Too much to ask from Tagovailoa to start the 2nd half; he doesn't have the experience in a pressure cooker. Need to give adjustments a chance but make sure Tagovailoa is engaged and ready.

I like the references to Coach Bryant with the sideline interview with the lady reporter when he put Ken Coley in for Walter Lewis, "I'm trying to win a game". I think he apologized later for being a little short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.