RollTide.com Bo Scarborough - Proud American

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Bo can say what ever he wants. That is called free speech and I agree with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bo can say what ever he wants. That is called free speech and I agree with him.

I agree in principle but when you're wearing the uniform of a university - especially one that is paying your way through school - I would think matters of decorum and optics would play into the whole situation.

Again - I don't care either way.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
He said it in the tunnel going onto the field. Not in a sideline interview.

If I said on here everything I said during the game (which I watched alone), you wouldn’t see me for awhile.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I believe our President is doing a great job and doing what is best for our country. Others believe exactly the opposite..
Not sure what makes you feel that way but I have to assume that you just really enjoy paying someone to play golf and watch tv/look at Twitter while eating McDonalds then take the occassional short meeting.

In which case if you want to cut out the middle man I'd be happy to take up golf & do the other stuff on your dime. I'll even give you some exclusive access not available to the general public. Granted you'll need to pay an extra membership charge for the Patriot level. I can also get you a $5 hat for your trouble. It'll only cost you an extra $40.

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
I've seen absolutely no evidence that Trump is racist. He's not, and never has been.
Yup, the least racist person any of us will ever know, the sanest man in America and genius-level smart. Much contrary evidence aside, he has told us this, so it is obviously true. People who think otherwise need to stop using their eyes, ears and brains so much.:rolleyes:

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
I've listened to it at least 20 times and I'm convinced he said Georgia. To me it's pretty clear. Having said that, he probably has the same sentiments for Trump.

Valley View

3rd Team
Nov 7, 2016
Williamson County, TN
Not sure what makes you feel that way but I have to assume that you just really enjoy paying someone to play golf and watch tv/look at Twitter while eating McDonalds then take the occassional short meeting.

If these issues are important to you then you are entitled to your opinion. I'm more interested in things like record stock market gains, record 401K and IRA gains, GNP gains of more than 3% for the first time in 8 years, lowest black unemployment rate in 20 years, lower food stamp usage, and higher workforce participation rates. These are the things that put more money in my pocket and make my life better. Make fun if you want, these items are real even if the Daily Show won't report them. I forgot about the tax cuts which benefit almost everybody who works.
I

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
So if the economy tanks or the market crashes I guess the bloom will be off the rose for you? And I guess you were similarly taken with Obama, under whom all those economic data points also soared from when he took office?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
If these issues are important to you then you are entitled to your opinion. I'm more interested in things like record stock market gains, record 401K and IRA gains, GNP gains of more than 3% for the first time in 8 years, lowest black unemployment rate in 20 years, lower food stamp usage, and higher workforce participation rates. These are the things that put more money in my pocket and make my life better. Make fun if you want, these items are real even if the Daily Show won't report them. I forgot about the tax cuts which benefit almost everybody who works.
I
Thanks, Obama.... literally, you should be thanking Obama for most of economic things you are quoting.

I blamed Obama for a lot of the economic stuff during his years as President, but I was also a bit more under the Fox News spell back then where everything was his fault. Other than some short term issues here and there a lot of the problems then were inherited from Bush, just as Bush got a lot of credit early on for a good economy inherited from Clinton. Trump's real effect on the economy (again other than some short term things here and there) won't be fully shown until much later. That's how the economic cycle generally works and usually the wrong person is given the credit and/or blame for what was set up before they were ever in office.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Well, I see we have carder24, an evident Trump apologist, has drifted over from the football board and is handing out dislikes like party favors. How special.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Well, I see we have carder24, an evident Trump apologist, has drifted over from the football board and is handing out dislikes like party favors. How special.
It's far easier to push a button than to try and defend the indefensible with facts or logic.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.