RollTide.com Bo Scarborough - Proud American

WAR

1st Team
Nov 19, 2007
South Georgia
Nice video on FB of Bo Scarborough yelling "XXxx Trump" in the tunnel as the President was introduced. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I haven't been a fan of the last couple, the alternative this time or the current one for that matter. It's usually been the better of the two is how I've felt and I think we got the better of the two as crazy as that sounds. But you need to respect the office. Kids need to learn that IMO.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
He tweeted after the game he said Georgia (or at least a reference to UGA) not Trump. Good grief people. Quit making something out of nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I wish the entire team could have insulted him. He had no business being at that game. He wanted to be cheered by a crowd, and took advantage. Then he botches the words to the National anthem, then leaves the stadium at the half.

He had no business being there, I was glad he didn't hang around and expect Saban to slobber over him after the game was over.

People say respect the office, which is something I wish Trump would do.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.