Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I remember Van Tiffin beating Aubarn on the field goal, and I remember Shula coming from behind to beat Ga on Labor day in 85. I listened to Eli call the 2nd half he is as shocked as the rest of the Crimson nation.

I own a retail business in Atlanta and was thinking of not wearing a Bama shirt tomorrrow, but I am too old and proud not to. I called Dicks and the recorded message was they would be open untill 2 am to sell Georgia National Championship T shirts. And would open at 6am tomorrow. LOL. I called and a clerk answered and said they did not have any Bama shirts. I told him he needed to change the message on the phone and he hung up on me Roll Tide. Does anyone have a pic of the shirts they are selling Alabama. This is almost as good as the Goal Line stand win.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
I want to take a moment and thank Jeremy Pruitt. He handled his situation in a wonderful way. Good luck to him,,,, except for the 3rd Saturday in October of course.
I was thinking the same thing. His defenses has been more aggressive than Smart’s defenses. It’s a risk-reward, but with our athletes, it’s extremely effective.

He handled this with a lot of class. Hope he finds himself back to Tuscaloosa one day. I think he is the one Saban assistant that is as Saban-like as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Where is Pollack?? Haven’t seen him since the ending. Hmm
Dabbing the tears from his eyes with his red tie. Listening to the crunch of his hair as he lays his overly gelled head onto his hotel room pillow know that his Dawgs were 2nd beat to a team that didn't even play its most complete game of the year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I remember Van Tiffin beating Aubarn on the field goal, and I remember Shula coming from behind to beat Ga on Labor day in 85. I listened to Eli call the 2nd half he is as shocked as the rest of the Crimson nation.

I own a retail business in Atlanta and was thinking of not wearing a Bama shirt tomorrrow, but I am too old and proud not to. I called Dicks and the recorded message was they would be open untill 2 am to sell Georgia National Championship T shirts. And would open at 6am tomorrow. LOL. I called and a clerk answered and said they did not have any Bama shirts. I told him he needed to change the message on the phone and he hung up on me Roll Tide. Does anyone have a pic of the shirts they are selling Alabama. This is almost as good as the Goal Line stand win.
i have been alternating my bama sweatshirts since last tuesday. i think i've got one more day ;)

GHoppr

Suspended
Oct 18, 2017
Madison, AL.
Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you;
Hit your stride!
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For 'Bama's pluck and grit
Have writ her name in crimson flame!
Fight on, fight on, fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then!
Go, roll to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

ROLL TIDE, ROLL TIDE !!!

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Unbelievable. This is the fastest I've ever switched from yelling at the TV for a boneheaded play to yelling in ecstasy on the very next play.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
70- Alex Leatherwood- my hero of the NC game but hey I’m a former OL.
4- Jerry Jeudy
6- Dante Smith (Mr. Clutch)
11- Riggs
22- Najee Harris
13- Tua

All true freshman.

Lots of good players on the D who were role players also true freshman. (I.e., Moses)

Future is bright. Much more winning football in the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leatherwood played great he will push Jonah I think. Jonah is a future first rounder so that's saying something.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I mean, I’m still in shock. Like, you can’t write this stuff...

I feel bad for Jalen but I get the feeling he’s such a team player that he couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.