Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Herbstreit and “Fouler” were very biased against bama in this game in my opinion
Nah, Herbie called it like he saw it, just like he always has. Just because he was critical of Alabama or no-calls that went Alabama’s way doesn’t mean he was wrong or didn’t have a point. He was equally calling it as he saw it for UGA. I don’t know the man but I am fairly certain that Herbie has great respect for Alabama and Coach Saban and what they have accomplished based off everything I have ever seen and heard from him.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Tua for president!!!!

26 points after half time, against a good defense on the biggest stage.
Wow, what a story.

He has a great arm and release.

Hurts got us there, but defenses have figured him out, it grew stale.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I've never been more proud of Alabama Football than I am right now, from our True Freshmen that stepped up tonight, to our players that showed the heart of a Champion, by stepping aside allowing our young player's to step up winning us another National Championship..

College Football saw what our future looks like with our young guns showing out winning a NC..I'd hate us to cause Bama Football is only growing stronger & shows no signs of slowing down..

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't know how it works in football. He didn't start so??
Jamelle Holieway didn’t start that year, either - he took over when some Aikman guy went down for the year.

Fromm didn’t start the year either.

What’s the standard?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.