Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
I'm really proud of coach making that gutsy move to put Tua in. It removed any doubts in my mind about doing everything to win that game. he took a big chance doing that.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
What an amazing game with such swings back and forth. After the sack I was sick, and then a moment later Bama is national champs, again! And, what an amazing performance by so many freshmen. RTR!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I think the defense in the second half was huge. That will be overshadowed a lot by Tua. But man...they kept us in the game.

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Awesome victory! Still in shock. This feels like one of the classics with LSU where we're basically dominated for 3 and a half quartets and squeak out a last minute victory.

I hate it for Jalen, but, like many here have been screaming all season, Tua is the man! Present and future. All the frosh played amazing especially Tua & Leatherwood with their limited prep all season.
Defense played their guts out and kept the team in it. So glad for this team and coach Saban! I saw a lot of emotion tonight on the field and in the interviews! RTR everyone!! #17 and counting

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
Roll Tide !!!

I would like to thank Jeremy Pruitt for finishing the job and not letting it turn into a mess like last year.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
WOW

We played two different games. The game totally changed when Tua came on the field.
When our Offense caught fire, so did our Defense.

Tua was the difference maker. He not only completed some passes, he ran, and he spread the ball around to several receivers.
IMO: Georgia was prepared for everything we tried to do until Tua came in the game.
Georgia was not prepared for Tua.

Last edited:

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
What we saw in the second half is our future. True Freshman QB, RB, WR. Also the defense played a great second half. Really only gave up one play but it was for a TD. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.