Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
My son turned 16 at midnight tonight. He said coach Saban let the game go to OT so Bama could win the title on his birthday. I’m guessing our gifts for him will pale in comparison.

Last edited:

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
I woke my wife and made her come watch the replay.

I still can't believe it.

Can't believe it.

Can't believe it.

Well. Tua is the future. Sad that's how it had to end for Hurts but what an ending.

Also, once again WAAYYYYY too many people quit on this team again. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I called my wife and woke her up lol she can't sleep now hehe.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
We freaking did this with all the injuries. That is crazy and such heart from this team.
This is without question CNS's best coaching job ever.....for a season...and within ONE Game. No other coach could have suffered this many injuries and even made the NC game. Then to pull a 25-2 starter to put a TF into the FIRE......just wow...

I can now agree.... CNS is the Best HC ever.....even over CPB now.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Another thing I must eat crow on- Daboll. When the down the field passing opened up, that offense was fluid and very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
That was amazing. Tua didn’t play in the first half and he is the MVP.

Very classy of Jalen how he acted.

True, Jalen played his role to help this team get to this point, I'm proud of him and his efforts. But Tua was the QB we needed for this moment. Just an amazing 2nd half effort by this team. So proud of them.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I feel bad for Jalen. He is crying, props to him for being a great teammate.
Can’t believe they asked him how it felt to get pulled for Tua. That was a low blow and I could tell he was holding back emotions. Jalen is a great kid and didn’t deserve that drive-by.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Great, great game. The second half showed what Daboll’s play calling can look like with a confident passer who’s willing to be patient. (although I didn’t like playing for the FG at end of regulation).

Defense played lights out.

Our freshmen played outstanding tonight.

Georgia has a great team and will make for a great rival in the East.

Roll Tide!

Maxbama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2012
Crossville, TN
I am so proud of our team. Such a tough season with all the injuries. I knew we would need QB play to win some games. I thought Tua needed a chance because he is such a great passer. But, he even surprised me with his performance tonight. The OC didn't have to change play calling - he just needed someone to execute. Saban made him play for the FG. He let him loose in the overtime. Did you see Tua throw Ridley open to tie the game? You don't teach that. That is all instinctive QB play!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.