Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
For the first time in my life, I'm hoping we'll be running a two-QB system next season.
I really don't see that happening. Even as big a supporter of Hurts as I have been, it did feel like if Tua got his chance there would be no turning back. I said this in an earlier post, but Hurts still has his redshirt year. I think he still can win a lot of games as a QB, he probably should take a look around and see where his abilities fit best. May be he's just 100% 'Bama and is ok with a lesser role, but I think that's a lot to ask of a quarterback, especially one that's accomplished as much as he has. I think there was an inevitability at some point, with both Tua and Hurts deserving to play and it's logical that the other one end up elsewhere.

Zach

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
And Clemson clemsoned to this team. The more things change the more they stay the same

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
At halftime I emailed my brothers and said: "Does Saban have the guts to put in Tua in the 2nd half? I know what Coach Bryant would do."

Very happy Saban made the call to play Tua. Very happy Tua came through for us. He made a few mistakes, but he also made some plays that Jalen could not have made. Very proud of Jalen for his classy comments after the game.

RTR! # 17 ! Sweet!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Btw, does this count as the first time a true freshman starter has won a NC since 1985, or nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I want to take a moment and thank Jeremy Pruitt. He handled his situation in a wonderful way. Good luck to him,,,, except for the 3rd Saturday in October of course.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Amazing come back. Amazing that CNS actually took a chance on the swap. Sadly I have to be up in 4 hrs for work...lol
Will save my celebration for tomorrow. I'm sure all the guys at the office are going to be ....ed, they are tired of the domination!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.