Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. UGA...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We rightfully have given the 2nd half offensive performance, especially Tua, a lot of discussion and praise. I rewatched most of the second half earlier and the Defense I think has gotten lost in the shadow a bit. Except for the long bomb, they play lights out!!
The entire team played lights out in the 4th quarter and overtime. Tua did his part, but only his part. Without everyone else, Alabama loses.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
We rightfully have given the 2nd half offensive performance, especially Tua, a lot of discussion and praise. I rewatched most of the second half earlier and the Defense I think has gotten lost in the shadow a bit. Except for the long bomb, they play lights out!!
matt luke from ole miss was the only one on the coaches broadcast to mention that.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Funny you mention the coaches broadcast. If you watch the final play on that channel, every coach has a reaction except Gundy. He was stonefaced and didn't move a muscle
i noticed that when i kept reviewing the last play ;)

i thought that braodcast was ok, but i got really tired of listening to cutcliff run his mouth.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN

i thought that braodcast was ok, but i got really tired of listening to cutcliff run his mouth.
During Sportscenter after the game, they put a big yellow arrow over Gundy during the montage that showed all the megacast reactions

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Cutcliffe predicted thlast play would indeed be the last play. Problem was he thought Georgia was going to get a turnover. He did more talking than the rest of the coaches combined.

Sumlin was the first to recognize Tua held the safety with his eyes.

Personally, I thought Pat Fitzgerald of Northwestern was the sharpest coach on the panel.

12Namath12

Suspended
Sep 24, 2016
Birmingham
The latest SEC Inside showing Bama and Georgia is epic! It is currently showing at various times on the SEC Network.
I believe is re-airs at 9pm eastern or central tonight. It is a must see.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Cutcliffe predicted thlast play would indeed be the last play. Problem was he thought Georgia was going to get a turnover. He did more talking than the rest of the coaches combined.

Sumlin was the first to recognize Tua held the safety with his eyes.

Personally, I thought Pat Fitzgerald of Northwestern was the sharpest coach on the panel.
he spent much of the telecast nitpicking every single thing we did on o or d and kept calling for flags to be thrown on us. honestly, it seemed like he watched that game like i watch the barn when they play another team. i got very little actual football insight from his input, the other coaches all seemed to bring something to the table.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
When they start laughing at the end at all the true freshmen we had that made plays in the game, the laughter comes to an awkward end when they realize how bad that is for everybody else. :biggrin:

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
he spent much of the telecast nitpicking every single thing we did on o or d and kept calling for flags to be thrown on us. honestly, it seemed like he watched that game like i watch the barn when they play another team. i got very little actual football insight from his input, the other coaches all seemed to bring something to the table.
Are you referring to Cutcliffe or Fitzgerald ? If it's Cutcliffe, I couldn't agree more. He has always seemed anti-Bama. Idk if it was his many years with UT that corrupted him, or the fact that he was already corrupt that he spent many years at UT :). Maybe both.

He's always been quick to speak of his association with Coach Bryant - though he was injured and never played for him. He is from Banks HS, here in Bham.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Are you referring to Cutcliffe or Fitzgerald ? If it's Cutcliffe, I couldn't agree more. He has always seemed anti-Bama. Idk if it was his many years with UT that corrupted him, or the fact that he was already corrupt that he spent many years at UT :). Maybe both.

He's always been quick to speak of his association with Coach Bryant - though he was injured and never played for him. He is from Banks HS, here in Bham.
cutcliff

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
This guy's videos are amazing. I watch all of his stuff. A soldier too -- who has spent a ton of time overseas. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did....what a great video that truly highlights an amazing run. RTR!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.