The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly- Dawg Style...

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- Tua, Tua, Tua!!!! The defense in the fourth quarter and OT. The play calling in the fourth quarter and OT. The Freshmen takeover in the second half.

The Bad- The first half by the entire team had me clinically depressed.

The Ugly- behavior of some of our players. M. Brown may not be on the team tomorrow after throwing a punch at a coach. Although, I did not hear it or see it, there is a facebook rumor that Bo Scarburrough was saying —— Donald Trump. Some uncharacteristic Bama Stuff.

The fan-freaking-tastic- We are National Champions once again!!!! Roll Tide!

Last edited by a moderator:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
The Good - The true freshmen, they could dominate college football the next couple of years. Jalen Hurts being a good teammate and Saban doing what had to be done.
The Bad - Field goals
The Ugly - You know what, there's nothing ugly about a National Championship.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
The Good- Tua, Tua, Tua!!!! The defense in the fourth quarter and OT. The play calling in the fourth quarter and OT. The Freshmen takeover in the second half.

The Ugly- behavior of some of our players. M. Brown may not be on the team tomorrow after throwing a punch at a coach. Although, I did not hear it or see it, there is a facebook rumor that Bo Scarburrough was saying F*** Donald Trump. Some uncharacteristic Bama Stuff.

Saw a video on Red State or Breitbart.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good: this team, no other words to describe them
Bad: Some uncharacteristic plays ... especially getting caught up in the emotions of the game
Ugly: missing the chance to win the game in OT and the cuss word I let fly afterwards lol

On the real though, props to the effort the Dawgs put up, they fought until the end.

UAEE93

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 14, 2008
No good. No bad. No ugly. Just Champions again. What a game. Lots of freshman growing up on a big stage.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good- The defense kept us in it in the first half. The second half was a team effort. Bradley Bozeman proposed to his girlfriend after the game. Good stuff!
Bad- The offense in the first half. How UGA must feel, they played a very good game.
Ugly- Forgive my ain't and double negative, but there ain't nothing ugly about a national title.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
THE GOOD..... We won another National Championship
EVEN BETTER... Tua came off the bench and won for us. Great Performance.

THE BAD....... First half
THE UGLY...... YOU DON'T TRY TO HIT YOUR COACHES.
Should have sent him to the showers

YOU DON'T MIX POLITICS AND FOOTBALL... EVER...
I hope the rumor wasn't true.

Last edited:

BamaBen15

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2017
The Good: The freshman. Tua will get the headlines and for good reason but Leatherwood was amazing and will be a starter next year. Jeudy, Davis, Najee, etc. Absolute studs.

The bad: Kyriq. The first half. Last second field goals.

The Ugly: Mekhi Brown.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Good: The [emoji471]is coming back to it’s rightful owner

Bad: The state of Georgia in championship games

Ugly: Auburn fans everywhere

“17 is here...get ready for 18”

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good- Alex Leatherwood coming in @ LT and playing lights out. D holding their own waiting on the O to show up.

Bad- FG Kicking

Ugly- Mekhi Brown’s penalty & subsequent antics on the sideline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

The Ugly- behavior of some of our players. M. Brown may not be on the team tomorrow after throwing a punch at a coach. Although, I did not hear it or see it, there is a facebook rumor that Bo Scarburrough was saying —— Donald Trump. Some uncharacteristic Bama Stuff.

He tweeted out after the game he said Georgia not Trump. Won’t link due to language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.