TideFans.shop Get your National Championship T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, and more!

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
As badly as I want to buy something to celebrate, I don't see one I like. I might have to just order one for my son, or as a spare to require visitors wear when they come over to watch a game with me (it is a rule in my house: if you are there during the game, you are wearing Bama gear, no matter who you like, or you have to leave).

I prefer my Bama gear a bit more understated.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
What's amazing to me over the last 10 years is how many items are available in a variety of styles. I remember in 92 (and barely remember in 79) there was like a couple of things you could get. Obviously, success has its benefits :)

Thanks to all who have visited http://tidefansstore.com !

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I don’t know why it’s so hard for people regarding rather we are 2017 or 2018 national champions. It’s this way every year, and I have seen people arguing on FB about it. It’s not that hard people. It’s the 2018 National Championship game but we are the 2017 National Champions. LOL

Rant over. :)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Only gripe with the Fanatics website (tidefans Store) is having to wait almost 2 weeks to get your stuff. Ordered stuff from Alumni Hall Monday night after the game and it was delivered Wednesday before 10AM. Also ordered through tidefans store and fanatics website says it won’t be shipped until next Friday.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.