TideFans.shop Get your National Championship T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, and more!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Placed a order from Fanatics on the 11th and got a email this afternoon that it shipped today. Don't know why it takes a whole week to ship one shirt.
Cant answer to your specific case but feel free to contact them. I’m guessing it is highly correlated to overall ordering demand & inventory for given T-shirt ordered.

hzywicke

Jan 20, 2018

Does anybody, by chance, have one of these in a size large? It is the 2015/2016 college football playoff bound hybrid jacket. My boyfriend loves this jacket and his was recently ruined. He needs a large, but all I have been able to find is small and medium. New or used, I'll take it.

hzywicke

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions and direction. I've looked through about everything, but we are pretty specific about this jacket or bust. I'll keep looking, but again, thanks very much for responding.

Does anybody, by chance, have one of these in a size large? It is the 2015/2016 college football playoff bound hybrid jacket. My boyfriend loves this jacket and his was recently ruined. He needs a large, but all I have been able to find is small and medium. New or used, I'll take it.
Tried amazon for that exact one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

hzywicke

Jan 20, 2018
Good to hear the good review on that jacket. Does it get cold enough to wear it? Ha ha. Anyway, it has been a while since I checked Amazon since it is an older model, if you will. I will look again, though, it can't hurt. He is pretty picky and knows what he wants to tough to do something else, but we will see what happens.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Good to hear the good review on that jacket. Does it get cold enough to wear it? Ha ha. Anyway, it has been a while since I checked Amazon since it is an older model, if you will. I will look again, though, it can't hurt. He is pretty picky and knows what he wants to tough to do something else, but we will see what happens.
Hope you find one!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.