Let’s debate: is that the greatest throw in Alabama football history?

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
The Yeldon TD against LSU to win the game, but that wasn’t as big of game as this one. Plus a freshman slinging the rock like that? Insane.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
For me, that 99 yard pass to Amari Cooper in the Iron Bowl is still #1. But this is a close #2. REAL close.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
It might be the Greatest Throw in the History of College Football!!!

It was a WALKOFF DAGGER for a National Championship from One True Freshman to Another....and 100% Legal!!! Just Incredible!!!

TUA read their defense like a book....looked off the defender and just SLUNG IT on the MONEY!!! I still can't believe it!!!!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Probably one of the most clutch throws in history of my time watching Bama. I can’t speak for the Bryant years.

This trumps the AJ to Cooper in the 2012 SECCG

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Anyone know what the actual play call was on that? Is that what we intended to run?
Tua said that was the play, the WRs were running verticals ... good focus to get the safety to look away and bigger poise to drop the pass on a dime and greater poise for Devonta to make the catch. I gotta give props to him as well for making such a huge catch

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.