Bama is AP Champs with 57/61 Votes

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Those 4 people who voted UCF (more than likely) need to quit it. But as someone told me, who cares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
It doesn't really matter but seriously.....those 4 people should never be allowed to vote again. Either Alabama or Georgia would STEAMROLL UCF.....and those 4 voters KNOW IT.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
It doesn't really matter but seriously.....those 4 people should never be allowed to vote again. Either Alabama or Georgia would STEAMROLL UCF.....and those 4 voters KNOW IT.
And a healthy Barn would have as well ... just being real

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
I'm almost surprised that only 4 snowflakes voted for UCF.
Nah I was expecting maybe one or two just to keep us from being unanimous, but after watching this game don't know how we don't get your vote. Any other team would've folded down the stretch. We knew it was time to go to work.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am surprised they released this so quickly. How anybody could watch that game and then vote UCF number 1.... Pitiful

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Well they did have a parade so why not?

;) If UCF had to play even an ACC schedule they would have several losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
UCF got 4 first place volts and still only finished 6th. Even though there were 4 snowflakes, there were also a lot of rational voters.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.