Devonta Smith

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I have a feeling this guy will end up being our next alpha WR once he starts getting more touches. Just a gut feeling that I have. Him and Tua seem to have a chemistry going from what I have seen. People say it'll probably be Jerry Jeudy, but I think it could be Smith.

Check this article out: http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2018/01/tua_tagovailoa_told_devonta_sm.html
Either way we will be in good shape at WR. Hopefully we spread the wealth a bit better at that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I think as long as we have Tua out there reading coverages and making good choices/throws, we have the potential to have a roster full of stud WR's. Tua didn't seem to favor any one WR to the omission of others. He threw to the guy who was in the best position to make the play. I was so glad to see how he was playing that, even if the game had resulted in an L rather than the epic W, I would have still been enthused about next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.