Lack of Composure by some players last night. :-(

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I like how all the media say that instead of going to the locker room that Brown remained in the game and "made a big play." C'mon man, he made a tackle on kickoff coverage and that was it. It was a big hit but we probably have a dozen guys on our bench who could've made the same tackle. They act like he was a starter and had a huge impact on the game..

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I like how all the media say that instead of going to the locker room that Brown remained in the game and "made a big play." C'mon man, he made a tackle on kickoff coverage and that was it. It was a big hit but we probably have a dozen guys on our bench who could've made the same tackle. They act like he was a starter and had a huge impact on the game..
If it`s just me being hypersensitive, OK, I`ll own it, but it just seems to me like everybody( media, talking heads, etc ) wants to nit pick the ever lovin` hell out of just about anything that approaches having a negative connotation when it comes to Alabama.

Then again, maybe that`s a price we pay for being the most hated, respected, feared, etc, etc., program in the college game (? ). Maybe ever.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Don't compare #48 with any Hurricane player...former or present. At no time has any of our Hurricane players ever gone after a coach or staff member. Your #48 needs to be suspended at the very least as this should never be tolerated as he was completely out of control but yet allowed to continue playing in the game. Your coach needs to be called down on this also. Great game and I am glad you won, however, #48 should be held accountable for his inexcusable actions.
Is this a joke?? Miami used to throw fists with everyone back in the day. Your gonna pretend like none of the coaches got hit in those bar room brawls...I mean football games you guys had back when Miami was the "U"

daytonacane

Suspended
Feb 14, 2013
Is this a joke?? Miami used to throw fists with everyone back in the day. Your gonna pretend like none of the coaches got hit in those bar room brawls...I mean football games you guys had back when Miami was the "U"
Miami use to taunt to intimidate & get down and dirty with opponents, but NEVER EVER did any one of them try to attack a coach or staff member. Your Mr. Brown has nearly elevated Bama to the same reputation level that Miami had in the 80's & 90's. Saban probably did not know, but his assistants should have informed him as it put he and the team in a bad light by putting Brown back in the game at least from everyone outside of Alabama fans. In all fairness, I think Saban runs a tight ship and would probably have gone ballistic had he witnessed Brown's action. Hope Saban holds him accountable and it would be well for him to let everyone know the punishment or most will think it was just swept under the rug.

MikeD

Suspended
Feb 24, 2007
Miami use to taunt to intimidate & get down and dirty with opponents, but NEVER EVER did any one of them try to attack a coach or staff member. Your Mr. Brown has nearly elevated Bama to the same reputation level that Miami had in the 80's & 90's. Saban probably did not know, but his assistants should have informed him as it put he and the team in a bad light by putting Brown back in the game at least from everyone outside of Alabama fans. In all fairness, I think Saban runs a tight ship and would probably have gone ballistic had he witnessed Brown's action. Hope Saban holds him accountable and it would be well for him to let everyone know the punishment or most will think it was just swept under the rug.
Don't worry, you are safe. Miami is still the armpit of college football. You spent decades honing your well deserved reputation.

daytonacane

Suspended
Feb 14, 2013
I have watched college football for many years and without a doubt Miami football, and actually the university itself, is a cesspool. They should have been closed down years ago. No place in this country try for that can of trash as part of our culture. Always have and always will pull for you guys to lose.
Aside from the football team, not sure why you consider the Univ. Miami itselt to be a cesspool. To present a fact, apparently USNews doesn't think so:
https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities
Miami is listed as 46th best university, GA is 54th, Auburn is 103rd & Alabama is 110.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.