Bama championship gear (what have you bought or buying)

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Its interesting how everyone seems to feel that even though its the 5th one under CNS. Even Saban was feeling it. This one just FEELS different. I don't fully understand why though I do have some ideas.
I would say all the intangibles involved, we leaned on freshman....heavily with most not having significant playing time down by 13 late and then you have the ending....it's just something that probably won't be repeated for a very long time.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
my hat and 2 shirts are on the way. why 2 shirts? because I will have a Home and an Away. I did that for the first time this year, the system worked. Provided I also wore a polo the day before the game. I missed wearing the polo once this year (so sorry).

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I always buy a NC shirt. You can always wear those. What I don't buy is the shirts with a score of a game on it. If you lose the next year I won't wear it anymore. I usually don't buy hats< I only have one and it is a Bama hat. But I think I will buy one this year.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I went this afternoon and got the “Kings of Confetti” shirt for myself and my oldest son. I wouldn’t mind a long sleeve shirt in the coming weeks.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
If you order on line, I suggest going through TideFans to get your gear. This is a great site and it's free so we need to show some love when we can!
I'll get the ball cap (not flat bill) and a T shirt. I also didn't like the confetti shirt so I'll get a different one and maybe a toboggan!

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
What I really want, I can't find. I would love a CD / MP3 download of the Bama radio broadcast. Not the video, just the audio. Yeah, I'm weird, but I grew up listening to the Tide on the radio, so it's kind of special to me that way.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
If you order on line, I suggest going through TideFans to get your gear. This is a great site and it's free so we need to show some love when we can!
I'll get the ball cap (not flat bill) and a T shirt. I also didn't like the confetti shirt so I'll get a different one and maybe a toboggan!
I did order a jacket and cap off here. I try to order from here frequently, becomes an addiction

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Bought a couple of Nike Polo’s, 2 pullovers, 2 t-shirts, hat and a pint glass from Alumni Hall.

Also bought a CFP playoff ball signed by Tua. Will buy the Daniel Moore print when it comes out signed by Tua. (Assuming Tua will be in it.) Have the 2012 signed by Lacy and 2015 signed by Drake.

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Bought a couple of Nike Polo’s, 2 pullovers, 2 t-shirts, hat and a pint glass from Alumni Hall.

Also bought a CFP playoff ball signed by Tua. Will buy the Daniel Moore print when it comes out signed by Tua. (Assuming Tua will be in it.) Have the 2012 signed by Lacy and 2015 signed by Drake.
Where did you find the tua signed ball?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Tua looked right and threw left...
AND JUST LIKE THAT STORE SHELVES EMPTIED.

It's ok though... There is still plenty of Auburn merchandise on the shelves...

S.N.A.S.S.

Last edited:

Gallowglas

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2008
Hendersonville, TN
I splurged this year. I got a shirt, a baseball cap, and a Saban autographed football in the championship case because a) how many coaches like this are you going to see in a lifetime? b) the likelihood I'd ever get an opportunity for him to sign something in person is slim, particularly when I can't get friends or family to go to a game with me. And, yes, I went through TideFans.

Last edited:

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Coupla shirts and my third Saban autographed Championship football to go with my 1973 football signed by Coach Bryant, the entire staff, and the team(although team sigs are faded). Really proud to have that one. Will probably get Daniel Moore's creation also.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
You know I actually don't buy championship specific gear.

The day we played Clemson there was a Clemson fan walking around in a 2016 Natl Championship hat and jacket. I thought he looked such a tool (partially because their colors blow).

But it just dates so quickly and in a weird way, it actually feels like the opposite of the what the team is about. Saban is always about what's next. I don't know, it jsut feels odd to me.

Now regular Bama gear I wear religiously.
Kind of in this camp myself, although I don`t criticize anyone for buying it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.