Living here in ATL after win is so sweet

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I’m in North Carolina, close to Chapel Hill, and everyone here was pulling for the Dogs. Losers hate winners 😉. And I work with a few Ohio State fans, and they all hate us too 😁. But, the feeling is mutual there 😉

Bamagradandmom

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 26, 2017
AJC, local newspaper, just posted an article about the "conspiracy " to get Bama the title.

Now it is getting crazy funny.😎

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
A couple of SC's fan (that's Trojans not Gamecocks, though now that I think about why the two known SC's would name themselves Trojans and Gamecocks is very funny to me,) and they are blatantly p.o. that Bama's passed them in turn a greatest modern dynasty. Now I throw salt to the injury and says any of Bama teams' would beat the Leinart/Bush team, though admittedly those games would be very interesting to watch.

GA fans in my rear have been quiet. Not rude, not snarky, just quiet.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
TJ LSUDAD was UPSET....He couldn’t even face the camera and was cussing under his breath in his ‘congratulations’ video. Dude is sooooo Salty.

To the Pit of Misery with them All!!! Dilly Dilly!!
I gave him props a few years ago for being one of the few YouTubers whose videos could be safely posted on this site, since most others are littered with foul language. Can’t say that about him anymore. It’s disappointing.

His obsession is pathetic.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I gave him props a few years ago for being one of the few YouTubers whose videos could be safely posted on this site, since most others are littered with foul language. Can’t say that about him anymore. It’s disappointing.

He's been processed.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
AJC, local newspaper, just posted an article about the "conspiracy " to get Bama the title.

Now it is getting crazy funny.[emoji41]
Just went and read it. I love this excerpt (note the typo): “The no-flag play: Among the most agregious [sic, emphasis added] missed calls was when Alabama linebacker Mack Wilson shoved Jake Fromm’s head to the turf after a tackle.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Sad thing is that he believes if orgeron hire freeze then they would be national champs

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.