Thank you and THWg

THWg

Jan 8, 2018
GT fan here and I just wanted to say Alabama ripping out the mutts hearts was beautiful. 99.9% of Yellow Jacket fans live and die by the words " to hell with Georgia" so ignore the idiots or idiot in the admissions department who posted the photo shopped pic before the game. Bama had our full support Monday night. I have always cheered on Bama as a far distant number two squad for me because my dad has always been a fan of the Tide and a friend of mine is on the coaching staff but all that aside you guys not quitting when the opportunity presented itself a dozen or more times Monday really won me over and while GT will always be my number 1 squad I will absolutely make more trips to Bryant Denny in the future and I'll always be grateful for the night you prevented uga from winning it all. Y'all are the one and only dynasty in college football. GO JACKETS, ROLL TIDE and THWg

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
GT fan here and I just wanted to say Alabama ripping out the mutts hearts was beautiful. 99.9% of Yellow Jacket fans live and die by the words " to hell with Georgia" so ignore the idiots or idiot in the admissions department who posted the photo shopped pic before the game. Bama had our full support Monday night. I have always cheered on Bama as a far distant number two squad for me because my dad has always been a fan of the Tide and a friend of mine is on the coaching staff but all that aside you guys not quitting when the opportunity presented itself a dozen or more times Monday really won me over and while GT will always be my number 1 squad I will absolutely make more trips to Bryant Denny in the future and I'll always be grateful for the night you prevented uga from winning it all. Y'all are the one and only dynasty in college football. GO JACKETS, ROLL TIDE and THWg
Welcome to TideFans. We hope you'll stick around. If you decide to please read the posting rules under the FAQ heading near the top of the page. We run a tight ship around here to keep the site friendly for the whole family.

Glad Bama was able to teach the bulldogs to behave and bring #17 home.

Roll Tide!

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Great post!

This is fantastic. Greetings to you.
And how do you pronounce THWg?

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
My wife is an Alabama Grad and got her graduate degree at Georgia Tech. We live in Atlanta and are thoroughly hated by the UGA fanbase. THWg indeed!! :)

THWg

Jan 8, 2018
I can't stand Paul Johnson. That's all. Roll Tide
Haha hey a portion of our fan's don't like him either but I honestly like him. I think he comes off smug and rude so I understand why he isn't liked by many but I prefer that over some coach that just blows sunshine up the medias skirt. I also appreciate how Paul throws constant jabs at uga. He's an old school coach who has had some nice seasons at GT. We will never achieve what Bama does but he has gotten us to 2 new years six bowls in his time and a few ACC title games with one trophy as well as the 2014 Orange Bowl because of that and the fact that uga fans absolutely hate him I love him haha

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.